Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Visit with the McFaddens in Texas - Dec 2011

I had the opportunity to go and visit with Megan and her family in Stephensville Texas between Christmas and New Years.  It was sooooooo good to see them all again and be able to spend time with them

We played with all the fun toys they got for Christmas


We went out to dinner at a nice steak house.  It was delicious!

Best Bread pudding I have ever tasted.  I think is is a favorite of Steven's now

It was so funny watching the kids play and display their creative imaginations



I read bedtime stories each night.  See the magic it is working on Zoe.
I cut Lincoln's hair, which I have not done since Phil's kids were young.

We went to the park and played.  The weather was in the 70's while I was there which was very nice.

I love this girl!


We had a picnic at the park

Two of my favorite girls
Steven rescuing Zoe's toy that fell into the river.
Zoe's Hero

We had awesome Texas barbaque

It was so yummy!


I loved spending time with the McFadden's.  Can't wait to see them again in April!

1 comment:

Steven and Megan said...

We loved having you out here! The kids miss you playing with them and reading bedtime stories. I can't wait to see you in April!