Sunday, March 6, 2011

A weekend of organizing and fun

Karrie pulled out all the stuff in my kitchen cupboards and began an afternoon of organizing and cleaning.  I am embarrased to say that I had spices over 15 years old.

The finished product

Thanks Karrie!
Then Lincoln and Zoe came over to play
Lincoln thought it was fun to put a can on his head for a hat

Such a cute little boy


Zoe liked the can for a hat idea to

The kids love aunt Karrie to read to them.  Thanks Zoe and Lincoln for coming to play in our clean, organized house!

2 comments:

Chatzy said...

How nice of Karrie to organize your cupboards for you! Don't let my mom know, I don't want her to be getting any idea's! I love looking at the posts with Zoe and Lincoln, they are such Cuties!

Steven and Megan said...

Karrie is awesome! I bet it's nice opening the cupboards now and being able to see what's inside.
Man my Kids are cute :) haha! I wonder where lincolns obsession with hats came from? But he sure does love his hats!