Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Ever After

On April 27, 2012 Steven, Megan, Zoe and Lincoln were sealed together as a family in the Logan Temple.

 It was a beautiful but cold day so if some of the pictures look like we were freezing it is because we were!



 It was cold out but our hearts were warm with love and joy!

 Megan looked so beautiful!  I love this girl more than words can express.

 Zoe and Lincoln looked like a little princess and prince

 I love my son-in-law. Steven is such a good husband and father.

 Friends and family

 After the ceremony at the temple we all went to The Blue Bird resturuant in Logan.  It was yummy food and yes, we all left with chocolates!



What a happy and memorable day for all of us! 

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, that is sooo exciting. Congratulations Steven and Megan. You guys make the cutest family EVER!

Chatzy said...

My mom totally failed to mention this to me! Congrats Megan and Steven! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

Steven and Megan said...

Thanks for being there mom :) I love you!

Leisa said...

that's awesome. I am sorry i didn't know about it. love you guys!