Wednesday, June 20, 2012

McFadden's visit from Texas - April 2012

Megan, Steve, Zoe and Lincoln came to Utah for a visit the end of April.  We did lots of fun things during their 2 week stay.

 We went to the Tree House Museum where the kids get to pretend they were in a whole different life





 President Capizzi (Only in my dreams!)




 Lincoln preformed for us by singing several songs.  He has such a cute singing voice

Megan and I went shopping down at the new mall in SLC.  The Disney store was our favorite and we found all kinds of fun things.

 Aunt Karrie and Kristie came over and made fun yummy filled cupcakes with the kids



 Zoe and Lincoln love their Aunties

 LOVE this girl

 We went to Classic Skating to play


 Note to self.....Keep your elbows up when going down the slides to avoid rubbing all your skin off!




 We went to our favorite hair dresser, Cindy, for hair cuts


 We had a family get together and roasted hot dogs and made smores


 Grandma Colleen came


 Steve's mother, Suzanne and my mom.  Aren't they cute!



 Lincoln decked out in his Knight outfit.  I would let him rescue me anytime!

 The kids love their Grandma McFadden


Then it was time to say goodby.  I can't wait till our next visit!

1 comment:

Steven and Megan said...

We had so much fun on our visit! We miss Utah. I love that you got up on the slides at Classic with the kids :) sorry about your elbow though! I like the pictures of me and Phil and then the one of me and you (well actually I just love all the pics)! Hopefully we can come visit again soon!